Did you ever see that movie Groundhog day? I remember just like two years ago or so when my husband saw it for the first time, I was shocked that he didn't see it earlier but he was laughing his ass off. I didn't think it was all that funny. It was ok. However, now we make jokes like that in our day to day life and he refers back to the movie..."what is this groundhog day??" lol sometimes life really feels like that, you wake up and just feel like you didn't get anywhere, you didn't move forward in time at all, and everything around you is the same as it was the day before! yep bleh!
Sooo, I'm doing the Lowcarb diet again, I have to wonder sometimes how come my body reacts to this diet so well, maybe carbs are just really bad for someone like me. Well one week down and very good results :) onward hoooooooooooooooooooooo lol
This weekend is the super bowl, I was considering having a lil party but honestly I don't know enough people! Sad huh? I'm gonna call a friend today and see what she thinks *shrug* the boys are still busy building that shed anyhow I don't even think they will know I exist this weekend lol but NEXT weekend is valentines day! I have my gifts all ready! I got Tony ....wait, I wonder if he reads this....hmmm I better wait to tell what I got til after ;p I love decorating for valentines day I put sticky hearts up over the front window. I like making a huge presentation on the kitchen table where I put all their lil gifts. hehe I'm a holiday junkie lol
trouble wants to ride the jeep today, it almost looks like rain. I told him when it gets a bit warmer he can go. To be honest I think he just wants to head outside to hang with the dogs. Gizmo is his best friend lately. He hangs all over him and that silly dog follows him everywhere! lol Tessa seems to be too clumsy cuz when shes with him she runs him over or falls on him and phew shes heavy LOL the other night we were sleeping and I looked over and tessa's head was laying in troubles lap! Her head probably weighs 40lbs! lol poor kid I had to pull him out from under her, cuz you cant even life her head lol then of course his face gets close to her nose and with one quick second her tongue flies out of her mouth one lick chin to eyebrows and all I hear is "ughh tessa girl!" (that's what trouble calls her) poor kid was slimed! sooooooooo with that said I just let him hang with gizmo since gizmo gives trouble the attention he needs ...... :)
well enjoy your day everyone, I'm off to get some vanilla biscotti coffee!
toodles... ;p
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
groundhog day
Posted by Trouble's Mommy at 9:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment