BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 4, 2010

school days coming fast!

Well, troubles birthday is 10 days after the age cut off for kindergarten yes just 10! So I called the school hoping maybe they would bend a lil bit but nope! This poor child has been home with me everyday and night since his birth. I don't even entertain the thought of a babysitter! So I called a local private school and all he has to do is take a test to see if he is ready for kindergarten. The public school district said for first grade all he will need is a cert. saying he attended kindergarten! yay! not so fast..... that means, yes, omg, that means I will have to bring him somewhere and LEAVE him there *gasp* am I really capable of doing that? LOL hmm I'm not sure! There is a good thing tho - since it is a private school I can come and go without warning as much as I want :) and AND I can bake my own cup cakes or cake on his birthday and holidays and share with the class! can you believe that??? its like back when my older kids went to school! Life was so much easier back then!

Tomorrow we are going to meet with one of the teachers who will give us a tour of the school and go over all the costs and everything they will be doing. (I already know the costs and its worth it to us) He really needs to get out of the house and meet some friends :) also, we are thinking of enrolling him in Jr kindergarten so that he can get used to the idea of being away from home. Although he is such a well adjusted child I don't see any issues.

btw, trouble already knows all letters upper and lowercase and he can spell some words. He knows quite a few letters phonically and he can write them all too :) so we are on our way.

mom stuff:
I still have alot of nightmares regarding my mom and how she passed and alot of stuff sometimes it keeps me up all night. I had this one dream where two scientists were arguing over what happens to the soul of a human when they pass. One was saying that our bodies are made of energy and once the body dies the energy then moves on to be absorbed by another person and the other one was saying that NO once a body dies, it dies end of story. Can you believe this? sigh. It still hurts like an open wound I cant wait til I can move past this. I still find myself crying alone in the dark.

Lately I also noticed feathers...yes feathers everywhere! I threw this one feather out like 10 times! Every time I turned around BAM! another feather! That's my mom harassing me for donating her birds! eeeEEP!

I'm so glad her and I became friends in the end. Then again, I wish I still hated her lol She was such a smart really fucking smart woman. I swear she knew everything!!! Funny thing is just a week before she died she told I was her hero, and that she looked up to me. Wow, those are powerful words coming from a parent to a child! Isn't it funny how we both looked to each other as their role model? I mean, shit, she was MY hero lol I wish I had more time with her. I'm sure everyone says that. I at least wish we had that Jan trip we were going to take. I love you mom!!! I love you daddy! forever in my heart....

toodles

0 comments: