BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 1, 2010

4 yr old shots and cold days

Well haven't written in a few days, sorry I've been pretty busy cleaning up the house left and right. So poor lil trouble had his dr appt for his 4 yr check up on friday it went very well. They checked his eyes, ears, and even his blood pressure....really? I thought that was odd but she said they do this now. Poor lil trouble weighs 31lbs and is 41.5 inches long. He lost almost 5lbs the week he was so sick. So anyhows, they were all impressed cuz he knew all his letters for the eye test at one point we had 3 nurses watching him read off the letters. They asked me if I home schooled him, I just said well I read to him and I teach him how to spell and write. One nurse said shes had kids in kindergarten that didnt know all their letters...how flippin sad is that?????

So everything looks great and of course its shot time! How many? you ask..3 shots to the thigh and TB shot in the arm. OW freaking OW! trouble barely flinched! I was shocked! Then I remembered the last shot he got to help him stop barfing, that nurse pretty much stabbed him and I swear it went right into his bone marrow!! So of course after that pfft nothing hurt! So sunday morning Im taking his jammies off and ready to put on some jeans and a T when I see his three bandaids just fall off...OMG I think he is allergic to the bandaids!! he has a bad bad rash where the bandaids were! Poor kid! Ill have to make sure they dont do that again. sigh.

yesterday everyone spent the day outside. The boys were all helping Dad build his shed, the kids were playing on the swingset and riding the power wheels all over front and back they had a blast. I guess this is why I didnt blog for a few days...nothing much really going on.

Today I am supposed to go with my daughter to see an apartment shes interested in. I hope she likes it because shes really excited about it. Tim heads off to Japan in a few days....Im excited for him! He has been wanting to go to japan since 9th grade! Chris should be getting his dirtbike anyday now. Im just waiting to find out if the one that was for sale is still for sale and we will probably buy that one. Im soooo against him riding a dirt bike but he really wants one. Pretty soon he will be working and he said he was gonna save up and buy a street bike *gawd* Im gonna have heart attacks everyday I can see it now!
well Im done boring yall for now. Time to start a fire and relax with my coffee

toodles

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Brave little boy!!