Its too early to tell really...
Almost 9am. I'm getting ready to do my daily home maker activities. Recently I was reunited with an old friend of mine and I am beside myself with relief. I really missed her. I think back 20 years ago YEAH 20! and remember how I knew it ALL. (or at least I really thought I did) makes me wonder....what do I really know now? There is more to know? kinda creeps me out. My lil one is starting to babble again but this time he is really trying to say stuff. He gets this serious look on his face right before he blurps out....dadadabablahgagada....and I look at him as if he just got an A in English lol I know from past experience that he will eventually speak words that we all understand, its just funny how I rewarded him for just making noise. He is at that stage now where walking will be an any day now kinda thing and talking is getting closer and getting him to goto sleep is having to get more creative. When people have children they should really be given a book. #1 no sleep for like 2 years. I mean lets be honest....when will I wake up before him? hahahah I cant wait til he can climb out of bed in the morning and turn my tv on to some cartoons and climb in bed with me and wait til I wake up LOL! sounds good though.
When someone asked me awhile back "are you ready to do it all over again with a new baby?" I don't think I really really understood the question. Actually it wasn't really a question it was a warning wasn't it? I don't think I was ready. I do know that every time I look at him I want to pause time. I know he is just going to grow up and be like the OTHERS lol
cant wait til he can talk! back
cant wait til he can walk! away
cant wait til he makes friends! and pays more attention to their opinions then mine
cant wait til he dresses himself! in clothes that cost $$$$$$$ and are sometimes inappropriate
How ironic isn't it.
Time to clean.
lol haha how funny I was.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Age 4.1.15 - 2 oh here is another one from 2006!
Posted by Trouble's Mommy at 10:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment