
Well we were up by 6am to drive to the bus stop. I swore it was going to rain so I put plastic bags over my wood so we could be cozy warm all day - silly me! The sun tricked me and is now sticking his tongue out at me. Thanks, I coulda used that extra sleep, instead of being out in the cold all worried about my precious wood! Aw well.
Well this is my first blog. Ill warn you now I'm random so it will end up being just as random! I didn't get to be a stay at home mom for my first two children,(who are now grown adults) but I find it to be, hmm how do I put it nicely, an "interesting" experience! I wish I had started this earlier. My husband was deployed for a year and it proved to be a great challenge for me, yet we were just fine :)
So I pretty much started this blog for a few reasons:
1. well cuz I'm 39 and having a preschooler at 39 is quite interesting and somewhat comical lol
2. keeping track of those cute things he does/doesn't do will be great for his reading one day.
3. my life is random and crazy and no one listens to me ever, maybe someone will read me lol
4. my mom just recent passed away, its barely been a whole month and I honestly thought maybe writing this it would help me through the process, seeing as how I cant really sleep that well and I keep trying to pick up the phone to call her. So maybe its a blog more about ME well I guess it is MY days with trouble....the goods, the bads, and the uglies!
Hope if anyone ever reads this it either helps them or entertains them :)
toodles....
a mommie with a lot on her mind....
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Age 4.1.13
Posted by Trouble's Mommy at 8:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I can appreciate the loss of your mother, losing mine left a big hole in my life, terrible emptiness. So onward and upward. I think blogging is an excellent idea.
Post a Comment