
Yep yep yep its that time of year again!!! RIDING SEASON!!! I can almost taste the dirt in my food already! How excited is MY family?? Omg trouble asks me every single morning "its it camping day today?" poor thing. Well let me back up a little bit and then bring you up to date.
Halloween was crazy fun! Seriously, we got to share it with some awesome people of our community @ our community center. There was everything, games to play, hot chocolate, pepper bellies, a haunted house, and even a costume contest! At the end of the night all the parents gathered in a big circle and the kids went one by one to each parent and said trick or treat, and then us parents tri, hehe nooo we gave them pieces of candy! Trouble shocked us by wanted to go into the haunted house. That is SO unlike him. He had a great time tho! I am so proud of him for doing something new :) Thing 3, well he had a blast too. He helped set up the haunted house and he helped try n scare all the kiddies lol It was great to see my boys having so much fun!
Now onto November...yes what a busy busy busy month this shall be. I am already planning troubles birthday party because we already know we wont have much time next month. He wants me to make him a race car cake, doh lol as always. We are having it at build a bear because I just know next year he will want crazy boy stuff so I gotta get the cute stuff while I can! He invited all of his friends from his class and a few others from the other kindergarten class. I LOVE this school! they only have 15 kids in each class! He wasn't sure about having girls lol I had to tell him it was ok. Silly boys. He will be 5....wow.
Next I am planning our first riding/camping trip of the season. We are going from the 20th-28th. Tony and thing 3 spent the last few weeks changing oil on all the toys and cleaning them up charging batteries and making sure the 5th wheel was good to go. Did I mention that was the best $ we have ever spent in our lives?? :) Camping has really brought all of us so much closer. I cant wait until Thing 1 can go with us, hopefully in March. Well for our camping trip we will be doing a very large Thanksgiving buffet with the other families joining us. So here is how I do my end. I spend this week (the week before) cooking the turkey and sides. I pack them in foil containers. Then pile them up in our cooler after I freeze them. Then I thaw and either put them on the grill or in our oven or even on the fire. This way we all get some good yummies! The whole week is filled with friends, family, games all sorts of stuff. Sometimes they even have poker runs but I believe this year it wont be until our xmas vacation :)
I think all families should buy RV's. They really do bring you closer. Its so much cheaper to take vacations with the RV (if you dont count the cost of the RV lol) Money well spent I say. Our toy hauler is 5 years old and still looks brand new.
Oh oh oh. Tony and I have decided to leave trouble in his private school until 8th grade. Ill talk more about what changed our minds in my next blog. For now I must finish my stuffing and start laundry!
toodles!
Mellie
Monday, November 15, 2010
Gobble gobble, vroom vroom, gobble gobble....
Posted by Trouble's Mommy at 11:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Love it! and yay for the private school.
Post a Comment