I bet you are wondering what the heck has happened to trouble and his mommy! I have been super super busy! Let me fill you in and then hopefully I will remember to blog from now on!
trouble is still 4 and although the public school cut off date is 12/1/2010 (age 5 before) we have decided that it would benefit trouble if he attended kindergarten this year rather than wait one more year. ok ok before you go nuts I know EVERYTHING you are thinking but you have to remember that trouble spent his days home with me and I was teaching how to read and write already. We did however have him assessed by the school BEFORE signing him up and yes they agreed. trouble can read and write and each week he has a spelling test. I know I bet you are thinking, but Melissa was he EMOTIONALLY ready for Kindergarten?! The answer is why yes he actually is. That was the reason for putting him into the preschool to be sure that he was socially and emotionally ready. His teachers do nothing but dote over him! I have gotten so many compliments about lil trouble. I am very proud yep I am!
I do remember that in the past I had blogged about public school vs private school...all I have to say is its going to be a real adjustment for me when he attends 1st grade in a public school. I really like this school he currently attends. 13-15 kids in his class CRAZY huh??? The first day he had a pencil box filled with crayons, pencils, and all sorts of goodies. (and I DIDN'T buy them!) He really enjoys his friends too. I love hearing him talk about all of them. He could go on for days sometimes! I don't know if you remember the age of 4 but I meant that literally! lol
Well riding season is approaching and you know our family is super excited! I myself cant wait to get away, especially during thanksgiving. Well I will leave you with this for now but I will try to get another blog in before Halloween if not then Ill be blogging about Halloween lol
toodles!xoxo
Friday, October 8, 2010
oh my, I forgot to blog .....silly girl
Posted by Trouble's Mommy at 11:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment